Thursday, April 28, 2011

They just don't stop...

Harper predicts pain at gas pumps should Layton grab share of power

Perhaps someone should tell Harper, that we're already seeing pain at the pumps, with him at the helm. But nothing has stopped the conservatives from tossing bullshit to scare voters into voting for them.

The latest nonsense was the flap over their smear campaign on Ignatieff, with the bogus photos of him dressed in US army fatigues. Of course predictably, they blamed it once again, on an overzealous staffer. It seems conservatives have a thing for blaming people for bogus things. Just like our pal Neo Conservative, who continually blamed me for threatening him with molotov cocktails etc., simply because he didn't agree with my opinions. I never did any such thing of course. But that doesn't seem to stop him, just like his buddies in Ottawa.

update:

Harper's gas-hike warning based on incorrect tweet

My. I'd say that has to sting, but I doubt that will stop them from continually shrieking this from the rooftops.

2 comments:

  1. What’s ahead for Canada’s consumers under a Conservative government with a Parliamentary majority?

    All I have heard are promises of stability. At what point will things ever stabilize?

    I am not feeling positives in my hopes for the near future of Canada, with it sliding so far to the right.

    Rem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think too many people are feeling very positive Rem. I think there was a fatigue on the constant political battles, which we all know was the angry conservatives just not accepting the fact they were given a minority (twice!) and simply wanted to ram their agenda.

    Well they have a slim majority, we'll see how hey do. Already the religious freak right is demanding payback for their support.

    ReplyDelete